Storm Damage Restoration
Our Management Team has years of experience handling mitigation and restoration due to storm damage. Weather is unpredictable and storms are inevitable, and this is why we are available 24/7 to quickly respond to any weather related emergency you experience. Be it localized roof damage from hail or total structural loss from tornadoes or lightning strikes, our crews are always on call for an immediate response to secure your property due to a storm emergency.
STEPS TO TAKE:
- ● Take immediate action to help secure your property
- ● Prevent further damage from weather and exposure
- ● Remove debris and clean-up of affected areas
- ● Contact your insurance company and file a claim
- ● Estimator to conduct inspection
- ● Repair hail and roof damage
- ● Provide emergency water mitigation services as needed
- ● Emergency board-up to prevent theft and/or injury
- ● Restoration of electric, natural gas, and heat (if necessary and safe to do so)
- ● Temporary emergency plumbing repairs
- ● Window and door replacement
- ● Contents pack-out and storage during mitigation and restoration
- ● Furniture and contents restoration, including electronics, documents and photographs
We seek to help you restore your home or business to its original condition as quickly as possible. Your complete satisfaction throughout the restoration process is paramount.
I never expected a storm to do so much damage to my home. When a tree fell on my roof Principle was there the next morning.
—Steven A., Columbus, GA